We have compiled a list of local escape rooms in downtown St Louis that are in close proximity of the convention center. If you are interested in visiting any of these locations just click on the links and it will take you to the their websites to book your reservations.
Friday, March 24, 2017
St. Louis Escape‘s Escape Room Tour | $120.00 Per Person | GET TICKETS
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Event starts at 6:30 pm sharp. Live seminar from 6:30 to 7:30 w/ some of the most successful escape room owners in America. From 7:30 to 8:30 pm each guests will be granted a private behind the scenes tour of each escape room including the private party room, lobby and control room. Limited to the first 175 guests. Cost: ($120 if purchased prior to February 14th) ($135 if purchased prior to March 1st, 2017) ($150 if purchased after March 1st,2017)
Open All Week (Check for dates & hours of operation)
Can You Escape? 2700 Locust Saint Louis, MO 63103
Prepare to be locked in a room with up to 11 other people and a Zombie that is chained to the wall! Hidden in the room is a key that will unlock the door to your freedom. To find the key you must locate numerous clues and solve riddles. Every five minutes the hungry Zombie’s chain will be released another foot. Within an hour, the Zombie will be able to reach you. You have 60 minutes to the find clues, solve the puzzles, unlock the door and escape the room without getting eaten! Are you smarter than a Zombie? Find out!
2 Escape Rooms: $28/ticket each room accommodates up to 12 people Click Here to Book Now
- Trapped in a Room with a Zombie
- Trapped in a Room with a Zombie II: Still Hungry
Escape The Room St Louis: 1201 Washington Ave. St. Louis, MO 63103
Escape The Room is the US leader in the immersive field of escape games. With 21 company owned locations spanning the United States, Escape The Room is the largest and fastest growing company in this burgeoning space. Escape The Room St Louis, is a second generation location in the Escape The Room arsenal. It’s the largest facility in the Midwest and is located just 3 blocks from the convention center, featuring 4 different themed adventures including Dig (a game originally designed for USA Network and presented as a pop-up game in 5 different US cities including as a featured attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood and Orlando).
Each and every game is designed by a team consisting of a Fulbright Scholar, a theme park engineer, an off-Broadway director, scenic artists and a world-wide leader in immersive events and then beta-tested to focus groups prior to opening to the general public. Come experience what celebrities like Tina Fey, Olivia Wilde, Stephen Sondheim, Matt Lauer, Neil Patrick Harris, Kendall Jenner and Adrian Grenier have made the most popular attraction in NYC. Click to Book Now!
Mastermind Room Escape 440 N 4th St. Ste 290 St. Louis, MO 63102
We’d love to lock you up! We’ve had a very positive response to our escape rooms and we’re just blocks away from the convention center. We’d love to have you come and play our rooms! Click Here to Book Now and click on “Change date” to go to date of convention!
We will have 3 themed escape rooms when you visit in March:
- The Diamond Heist (10 people max) Scenario: You’re a bunch of dirty criminals. You’re trying to get rich by stealing the world’s largest diamond. You have 60 minutes to steal the diamond and get out before you’re busted by the cops.
- The Creepy Lair (12 people max) Scenario: A psychotic killer has brought you back to his lair planning to torture and kill every single one of you. Thankfully for you, he broke his drill bit on another victim and had to run to the hardware store before getting back to finish his work on you. So, you have 60 minutes to get out…before HE returns to finish the job.
- The Castle (13 people max) Scenario: There are two kingdoms. One is ruled by the good king; the other by a cruel and jealous king who has the daughter of the good king kidnapped and held in secret in his castle. You have 60 minutes to find and free the princess before the guards arrest you and lock you in the dungeon.
No Way Out Escape Room Adventures 3502 Papin St., St. Louis, MO 63103
No Way Out Escape Room Adventures is offering HAA Show attendees a 20% discount using the special promo code PARTNERPOWER2017 when booking via https://nowayoutstl.com.
Tipper’s Family Fortune (15 people max): Arthur Tipper was an old, rich man living in solitude before his passing. His dying wish? To give a group of smart individuals a chance to find his family fortune. Does your team have what it takes to join the 23% to solve all of the puzzles and find Old Man Tipper’s riches?
Additional locations will be added in the coming weeks…