We have compiled a list of local escape rooms in downtown St Louis that are in close proximity of the convention center. If you are interested in visiting any of these locations just click on the links and it will take you to the their websites to book your reservations.
Open All Week (Check for dates & hours of operation)
St. Louis Escape 1517 South 8th Street St Louis, MO
Book the best escape rooms in St. Louis featuring Mummy, Subway, Cellar, and Haunted Hotel plus games, party rooms and more. Last year all slots filled up book now! Save 20% on your booking using promo code ‘transworld18’ at www.stlouisescape.com March 19th-25th! St. Louis Escape features high tech, highly detailed room that have been renovated for this show. Located approx 1 mile from convention center. No transportation provided. Book now!
Escape The Room St Louis: 1201 Washington Ave. St. Louis, MO 63103
Escape The Room is the US leader in the immersive field of escape games. With 21 company owned locations spanning the United States, Escape The Room is the largest and fastest growing company in this burgeoning space. Escape The Room St Louis, is a second generation location in the Escape The Room arsenal. It’s the largest facility in the Midwest and is located just 3 blocks from the convention center, featuring 4 different themed adventures including Dig (a game originally designed for USA Network and presented as a pop-up game in 5 different US cities including as a featured attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood and Orlando).
Each and every game is designed by a team consisting of a Fulbright Scholar, a theme park engineer, an off-Broadway director, scenic artists and a world-wide leader in immersive events and then beta-tested to focus groups prior to opening to the general public. Come experience what celebrities like Tina Fey, Olivia Wilde, Stephen Sondheim, Neil Patrick Harris, Kendall Jenner and Adrian Grenier have made the most popular attraction in NYC. Click to Book Now!
Escape the Room St. Louis offer four unique and exciting rooms you won’t find anywhere else:
- The Agency (8 players)
- The Apartment (12 players)
- The Dig (10 players)
- The Western Bank Heist (12 players)
Tickets available from $28 Tuesday-Sunday at stlouis.escapetheroom.com! Private events and off schedule booking also available!
Mastermind Room Escape 440 N 4th St. Ste 290 St. Louis, MO 63102
As TripAdvisor’s #1-rated escape room in St. Louis since 2015, we’ve had lots of people have a blast in our rooms. Plus, we’re just blocks away from the convention center! With 6 themes to choose from and the option of two sets of competing rooms, we have games for any type of escapee. We’re a family-owned, local business with 2 locations in the St. Louis area (our other location is in St. Charles, about 25 minutes outside of town). So, we’d love to have you come play our rooms and show you our St. Louis hospitality. Click Here to View All Our St. Louis Rooms and Book Now!
We have 6 themes in our downtown escape room location for your visit in March:
- Secret Society **Optional 2 Competition Rooms** (Max 8 People Each): While you’ve been researching a secret society, little did you know they were researching YOU. While walking down the street, you are picked up and thrown into a van. You wake up in an unfamiliar place and must pass the initiation…or fail forever.
- The Diamond Heist (10 people max): You’re a bunch of dirty criminals. You’re trying to get rich by stealing the world’s largest diamond. You have 60 minutes to steal the diamond and get out before you’re busted by the cops.
- The Creepy Lair (12 people max): A psychotic killer has brought you back to his lair planning to torture and kill every single one of you. Thankfully for you, he broke his drill bit on another victim and had to run to the hardware store before getting back to finish his work on you. So, you have 60 minutes to get out…before HE returns to finish the job.
- The Castle (12 people max): There are two kingdoms: one ruled by the good king and the other by a cruel and jealous king. The Evil King has stolen the Good King’s crown. You must get into the Evil King’s castle, retrieve the crown, and escape before his guards behead you.
- Cardinals Quest (Max 12 People): In a tied game between Cards and Cubs, the field lights have gone dark! You must figure out how to turn the lights back on before game time is up or we’ll have to replay the game in Chicago.
- Elf Escape **Optional 2 Competition Rooms**(Max 10 People Each): Help Buddy and Santa save Christmas by finding the Christmas spirit or the toys won’t be delivered this Christmas Eve.
(More themes available at our St. Charles location, about 25 minutes west. Check our site for more details.)
No Way Out Escape Room Adventures 3502 Papin St., St. Louis, MO 63103
Granny’s Revenge (15 people max): The Pélagie family is fighting over all of Grandma’s prized possessions, and she’s not even dead yet! Granny P would rather see a team come together than her family fall apart, so she has decided to give it all away. 60 minutes is all you’ve got to solve her puzzles & find the Million Dollar Prize! Do you have what it takes?
Escape From St. Louis 7403 Manchester Rd, Maplewood
Do you think you can catch an evil Wizard, steal the Mummy’s jewels or solve a murder? Find out if you have what it takes at Escape From St. Louis. Our games are unique, immersive and intense! Our team of talented individuals design and build our rooms with passion and a love of the game. If you are looking for something out of the box, come check us out!
At Escape From St. Louis you will never be in a room with strangers, we only book private rooms. So, whether you have 2 people or 10, the room is all yours. Located about 9 miles from the Convention Center.
- Murder at Denbrough competition rooms – 2 identical rooms can be played as competition or as a stand-alone room (2 –8 players in each room)
- Wizard Quest (2 – 10 players)
- The Egyptian Tomb (2 – 10 players)
Escape Challenge St. Louis 11978 Dorsett Road., St. Louis, MO 63043, located 20 easy miles from the Convention Center.
Experience St. Louis’ Premier Entertainment Attraction – 5 star reviewed Escape Rooms, Full Body Virtual Reality and Head to Head Challenge Games. We have created an entertainment destination for tourists and locals alike to hang out in St. Louis in a new, unique way. Because we’re #stlforlife, we proudly serve local snacks and beverages, offering a fun look into the St. Louis culture. All of our Escape Rooms are designed in-house – no mass produced, duplicated games here… and enthusiasts rave!
- Mansion Library – Max 10 players – 5 of 5 difficulty
- The Time Machine – Max 8 players – 4 of 5 difficulty
- NEW ROOM FOR TRANSWORLD 2018 – Escape the Office (available to book as of February 15, room opens March 15)- Max 8 players – 3 of 5 difficulty
OPEN FOR BOOKINGS MAR 21-25! Save 10% when booking by using promo code “TWORLD18“, bringing your price down to $22.50 per player!! BOOK NOW
Additional locations will be added in the coming weeks…