We have compiled a list of local escape rooms in downtown St Louis that are in close proximity of the convention center. If you are interested in visiting any of these locations just click on the links and it will take you to the their websites to book your reservations.
St. Louis Escape 1517 South 8th Street St Louis, MO
Book the best escape rooms in St. Louis featuring Mummy, Subway, Cellar, and Haunted Hotel plus games, party rooms, classic pinballs and more. Last year all slots filled up so book now! Save 20% on your booking using promo code ‘transworld18’ at www.stlouisescape.com March 19th-25th! St. Louis Escape features high tech, highly detailed rooms with renovated sets and puzzles. Located approx 1 mile from the St. Louis convention center, America’s Center. No transportation provided. Book now!
Watch the promo video!
Red Herring Escape Rooms Red Herring Escape Rooms is located in the heart of the Delmar Loop: 6358 Delmar Blvd Suite #222
Red Herring Escape Rooms is located 20 minutes west of the Transworld Convention site in the popular Delmar Loop neighborhood. Strong production value but with an emphasis on game play and puzzle design, RHER is sure to entertain. Experienced ER players are encouraged to request our “spicy hot” setting when booking for an escape experience that dials up the heat. Adult tickets are $26.50 + taxes per person. Visit www.rherooms.com and use code RHER-TW19 for 20% off. Groups of 4 or more may request a private room at no additional cost. Our local restaurant partners within walking distance of our location offer discounts and specials to our customers.
- The Oval-ish Office (groups of 2-10): What started out as a casual tour through the White House with your friends has turned into something entirely different. A submarine in the Pacific Ocean has launched a nuclear missile targeted right at the White House! Your team has 60 minutes to find the activation codes hidden within the Oval Office to activate the Steel Shield Anti-Ballistic Missile Defense System to save the nation’s capital from destruction. And then you have to escape… Good luck with that.
- The Deadly Inheritance (groups of 2-8): You don’t remember having an Uncle Martin, so you are surprised when you hear from his lawyer informing you that he has died in a horrible shipwreck, leaving you as an heir to his estate! You’re even more surprised to find out that the old retired sea captain was actually the infamous marauding pirate Mad Martin! Your team has 60 minutes to find his secret stash, gather the precious diamonds, and escape before his deadly pirate colleagues show up to steal the booty for themselves — making sure no witnesses are left to tell the tale…
Mastermind Room Escape 440 N 4th St. Ste 290 St. Louis, MO 63102
As TripAdvisor’s #1-rated escape room in St. Louis since 2015, we’ve had lots of people have a blast in our rooms. Plus, we’re just blocks away from the convention center! With 6 themes to choose from and the option of two sets of competing rooms, we have games for any type of escapee. We’re a family-owned, local business with 2 locations in the St. Louis area (our other location is in St. Charles, about 25 minutes outside of town). So, we’d love to have you come play our rooms and show you our St. Louis hospitality. Click Here to View All Our St. Louis Rooms and Book Now!
We have 6 themes in our downtown escape room location for your visit in March:
- Secret Society **Optional 2 Competition Rooms** (Max 8 People Each): While you’ve been researching a secret society, little did you know they were researching YOU. While walking down the street, you are picked up and thrown into a van. You wake up in an unfamiliar place and must pass the initiation…or fail forever.
- The Diamond Heist (10 people max): You’re a bunch of dirty criminals. You’re trying to get rich by stealing the world’s largest diamond. You have 60 minutes to steal the diamond and get out before you’re busted by the cops.
- The Creepy Lair (12 people max): A psychotic killer has brought you back to his lair planning to torture and kill every single one of you. Thankfully for you, he broke his drill bit on another victim and had to run to the hardware store before getting back to finish his work on you. So, you have 60 minutes to get out…before HE returns to finish the job.
- The Castle (12 people max): There are two kingdoms: one ruled by the good king and the other by a cruel and jealous king. The Evil King has stolen the Good King’s crown. You must get into the Evil King’s castle, retrieve the crown, and escape before his guards behead you.
- Cardinals Quest (Max 12 People): In a tied game between Cards and Cubs, the field lights have gone dark! You must figure out how to turn the lights back on before game time is up or we’ll have to replay the game in Chicago.
- Elf Escape **Optional 2 Competition Rooms**(Max 10 People Each): Help Buddy and Santa save Christmas by finding the Christmas spirit or the toys won’t be delivered this Christmas Eve.
(More themes available at our St. Charles location, about 25 minutes west. Check our site for more details.)
Escape From St. Louis 7403 Manchester Rd, Maplewood
Do you think you can catch an evil Wizard, steal the Mummy’s jewels or solve a murder? Find out if you have what it takes at Escape From St. Louis. Our games are unique, immersive and intense! Our team of talented individuals design and build our rooms with passion and a love of the game. If you are looking for something out of the box, come check us out!
At Escape From St. Louis you will never be in a room with strangers, we only book private rooms. So, whether you have 2 people or 10, the room is all yours. Located about 9 miles from the Convention Center.
- Murder at Denbrough competition rooms – 2 identical rooms can be played as competition or as a stand-alone room (2 –8 players in each room)
- Wizard Quest (2 – 10 players)
- The Egyptian Tomb (2 – 10 players)