NEW FOR 2018! Pre-Convention Bus Tour to Nashville Nightmare Haunted House and Talon Falls Scream Park | $350/attendee* | BUY NOW
The tour includes: 2 dinners, Haunted House Tours, After Party & Transportation to and from the haunted houses.
Registration cutoff is 12:00 pm (CST) on March 7th, 2018, or once buses have filled up.
This March, TransWorld’s Halloween & Attractions Show is offering its FIRST EVER 2 day Pre-Convention Bus Tour, March 20-21, 2018, beginning in Nashville and ending in St. Louis.
Attendees will get to visit 2 premier haunted attractions: Nashville Nightmare Haunted House and Talon Falls Scream Park, as well as enjoying southern comfort food at Cock on the Walk for dinner before touring Nashville Nightmare. The Nashville Nightmare tour includes all 4 haunted attractions performing their full show, followed by a lights on tour and Q&A session with the owner and the team. To finish up the evening, Froggy’s Fog will be hosting an After Party at the haunt.
Tour Day 2 will begin at Talon Falls Scream Park with a lights on tour of Dead End Haunted House and Sinister Circus in 3D haunted attraction, followed by an exclusive show with actors at The Beast. Dinner will be served at this location with a Q&A session with the owner and the team.
Tuesday 3/20/18 Itinerary
- 6:30 pm Load Buses at Hotel Preston, airport hotel (733 Briley Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37217)
- 6:45 pm Depart Hotel
- 7:00 pm Arrive at Cock On the Walk restaurant
- 8:00 Load Buses
- 8:20pm Arrive at Nashville Nightmare
- 8:30pm Event Tour Begins 4 Haunted Houses, Lights on tour & After Party
- 12:00 am Load Buses
- 12:15 am Buses return to Hotel
Wednesday 3/21/18 Itinerary
- 10:30am Load Buses at Hotel Preston, airport hotel (733 Briley Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37217)
- 10:45am Depart Hotel
- 12:00pm Lunch Stop (Trip does not include lunch)
- 4:00pm Arrive Talon Falls- Lights on Tour of Dead End & Sinister Circus 3D
- 5:15pm Dinner served at location
- 6:15pm Talon Falls Scream Park Tour full cast
- 7:45pm Load Buses
- 8:00pm Bus Departs Talon Falls (buses depart every 20-30 min)
- 12:00-1:00 am Buses return to Marriott Hotel
*PLEASE NOTE: The overnight hotel stay in Nashville IS NOT COVERED by your tour ticket: You MUST make your OWN reservations for the night of 3/20/18. The host hotel in Nashville is Hotel Preston (an airport hotel). The rates will be be $125 plus tax. The room block will open Sept.18th – check back here for more info then!