Reserve an Exhibitor Booth
Reserve Your Booth Now!
As our track record can boast, TransWorld brings qualified buyers to our shows. There’s never been a better time to join in this great tradition!
St. Louis, MO
Booth Cost Packages
- $1,350 per 10′ x 10′ booth Before September 15th, 2021
- $1,550 per 10′ x 10′ booth On or After September 16th, 2021
- All booths are 10′ x 10′ unless otherwise noted. Corners are $150 extra. Call for prices on specially sized booths, which are calculated at a standard rate per square foot.
- Carpeted Aisles
- Company Booth Sign
- Back Wall Draped 8′ High
- Rail Dividers Draped 3′ High
Note: Discounted booth packages that include furnishings, carpet, and warehouse material handling will be offered by Heritage Exhibitor Services. Package details are available from our sales staff and will be included with booth confirmations. Don’t Wait — Reserve Your Booth Today!
- 2022 HAAShow Exhibitor Contract & Credit Card Form – These PDFs can be filled out online; please fill them out, save them to your computer and email them as attachments to Rich Bianco at email@example.com. If you have additional questions you can call Rich at 412-812-1773.
Interested in having a booth in TransWorld’s Christmas Show (co-located with the Halloween & Attractions Show)? Visit TWChristmasShow.com for its Exhibitor Contract & show details.
The linked files above are in PDF format. Clicking them will open them directly in your web browser if you have the latest version of Adobe Reader‘s plugin installed. Otherwise you may get errors or a blank screen. You can also save each PDF to your computer by right-clicking each link below (Mac: CTRL-click) and choosing “Save Link As…”*, and following the prompts from there. Then, once the PDF has saved to your computer, you can open it directly (independently of your browser), as long as you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed.
*”Save Link As…” is what you get in Chrome and Firefox. In Internet Explorer it’s “Save target as…”; in Safari, it’s “Download Linked File As…”. If you’re using a different browser, the command might be worded a little differently, but you get the idea!
You can get the latest version of Adobe Reader directly from Adobe HERE.