Required Qualifications and Costs to Attend the HAA Show
TransWorld’s Halloween & Attractions Show is NOT open to the public. Buyers must be qualified (see below). You MUST be 10 years of age or older to attend this event. Proof of age required.
The cost to attend this event is $70.00 per person in advance and includes 4 day access to the show floor featuring The Dark Zone, The Interactive Haunted House, makeup demos on the show floor, and the opening night party on Thursday. You also receive 4 early bird seminars, (one seminar each morning before the show floor opens). Register today to take advantage of pre-show pricing. On-site fee is $85.00 per person. Haunt Tours, Seminars, Industry Parties and Workshop tickets are available for an additional cost. Please visit our seminars and events pages for dates and times.
If you have previously provided your credentials to TransWorld, you DO NOT need to provide them again – you may proceed directly to registration.
Business Credentials – one or more may be required; certain exceptions may be made.
- Current license or resale tax certificate or business registration
- Proof of operational business website
- Current invoices for wholesale purchases totaling $200 or more
Individual Buyer Credentials
- Personalized business card OR
- Personalized company credit card OR
- Recent pay stub
IF YOU HAVE NEVER PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED THE TRANSWORLD SHOW, PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR CREDENTIALS (SEE BELOW) TO JEN@HAASHOW.COM IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR BARCODE OR SEE FAX/MAIL OPTIONS. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL BADGES ARE PICKED UP ON SITE AND ARE NOT MAILED.
Please FAX credentials to: 847.453.9472
Please MAIL credentials to: TransWorld Trade Shows
1001 Green Bay Road
Winnetka IL 60093
If you are an Owner/Operator, you must provide one of the following:
- Copy of your Business License
- Copy of your Resale Tax Certificate
- Verification of Tax Exempt Status
If you are NOT an Owner/Operator, you must provide one of the following:
- Copy of Payroll Check/Stub with your Name and Company Name Imprinted
- Business Card with your Name and Company Name Imprinted
- Letter From OWNER/OPERATOR verifying employment
- Industry Related invoices over $200
- An invitation letter from a current Exhibitor
If you are a NEW start up company and do not have any of these credentials you can email Jennifer Braverman the following at Jen@haashow.com:
- The reason for attending the show
- Are you planning of taking seminars, networking or making purchases on the show floor?
Please do not submit originals of licenses, leases or other items. Information submitted will NOT be returned.
Although the Halloween & Attractions Show IS NOT open to the public The Midwest haunters Convention is , and was created specifically to bring products and vendors previously only available to the Haunt & Halloween industries to a wider audience! Visit midwesthauntersconvention.com for full details and information!
For more information, call the Buyer Department at 847.453.4285 or 888.320.8494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.