America’s Center Parking & Valet Information
2020 Parking Pricing will be updated in January 2020
Valet parking is available at these hotels at the following rates per night:
- Marriott Grand: $40.00
- Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Downtown: $35.00
- Courtyard St. Louis Downtown: $30.00
- Magnolia St. Louis: $35.00
- Four Seasons Hotel: $25.00
- Hotel St. Louis: $37.00
- Valet parking prices are subject to change and may/may not include additional taxes.
- All prices indicate the daily rate.
- All prices include in-and-out privileges.
- For the most current/correct information, it’s always best to check directly with the hotel in question.
(Parking at individuals’ own risk. Not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss. All prices shown subject to change without notice.)
6th and Convention Lot
SURFACE LOT: 710 N. 7th St. (Entrance 6th Street between Convention Plaza and Lucas Avenue)
Preferred Parking Facility for Oversize Vehicles with Additional Security for the Halloween & Attractions Show. Adjacent to the convention center on 7th St. Parking at individuals’ own risk. Not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss.
- All advance sales restricted to oversize vehicles
- Overnight parking only allowed for oversize vehicles. If your vehicle does not fit in the C-9 garage due to height restrictions (6’6” max height), then it would fit the criteria of an oversize, non-passenger vehicle.
Oversize vehicles are:
- Any truck with a trailer that will take up to three (3) spaces
- Box trucks that will take up to two (2) spaces
- Oversized Vans (over 6’6” height) that will take one (1) space
- 1 attendant daily from 7am-11pm for in/out privileges
- 24 hour secondary police coverage from 4pm Monday March 18 – noon Monday March 25, 2019
- Also, additional fencing will be installed to cover all non-fenced areas.
- Package 1: Seven nights (arrival Monday 3/18/19 – departure Monday 3/25/19)
$210 van / $280 box truck / $350.00 truck with trailer
- Package 2: Six nights (arrival Tuesday 3/19/19 – departure Monday 3/25/19)
$180 van / $240 box truck / $300.00 truck with trailer
- Package 3: Five nights (arrival Wednesday 3/20/19 – departure Monday 3/25/19)
$150 van / $200 box truck / $250.00 truck with trailer
- Package 4: Four nights (arrival Thursday 3/21/19 – departure Monday 3/25/19)
$120 van / $160 box truck / $200 truck with trailer
- Package 5: Three nights (arrival Friday 3/22/19 – departure Monday 3/25/19)
$90 van / $120 box truck / $150 truck with trailer
- Package 6: Two nights (arrival Saturday 3/23/19 – departure Monday 3/25/19)
$60 van / $80 box truck / $100 truck with trailer
- Package 7: One night (arrival Sunday 3/24/19 – departure Monday 3/25/19)
$30 van / $40 box truck / $50 truck with trailer
Arrival must be after 11am on arrival day
Final Departure must be by noon on Monday 3/25/19
- Spaces will be guaranteed; however individual spaces will not be guaranteed.
- Packages will include in/out privileges from 7am-11pm daily; must re-enter the lot prior to 11pm for overnight parking.
- Daily parking (no overnight parking, no in/out privileges) will be sold on-site based on availability.
- Each reservation will be charged a service fee of $6.00
- Purchase: Overnight parking packages can be purchased on-line by clicking HERE. (https://www.parkingreservationsoftware.com/pri/stlouis/convention-index.html)
- Purchasers will receive a reservation confirmation via email. Please print reservation confirmation and provide to lot attendant upon initial entry.
C-9 Parking Garage
Preferred Parking Facility with Additional Security for the Halloween & Attractions Show. Adjacent to the convention center on 9th St. Parking at individuals’ own risk. Not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss.
GARAGE: 911 N. 9th St. (Vehicles should enter from 9th Street)
Restrictions: 6’6” height restriction, No truck/trailer parking
Parking Instructions: To park in the garage, you will pull a ticket from the automated machine at the entrance. Payment is completed on the exit at the automated machine. If you need assistance when there is no attendant on duty, press the call button on the automated machine and it will contact the parking call center for you.
- 1 roaming security guard (unarmed) 24 hours per day beginning at 6am Monday March 18 – midnight Monday March 26
- 1 roaming security guard (armed) nightly from 6pm-6am beginning on Monday March 18 and ending at midnight on Sunday March 25
- 1 roaming security guard (unarmed) from 11pm-4am Monday 3/18/19 – Thurs 3/21/19 and from 10pm-5am Fri 3/22/19 – Sun 3/24/19
- 0-30 minutes: $4.00
- 30-60 minutes: $5.00
- 1-3 hours: $9.00
- 3-5 hours: $15.00
- 5-24 hours: $22.00
- Early Bird (in by 9am, out by 6pm): $12.00