Buyers Home Page
Nothing beats face-to-face experience you get at this trade show! More than 300 exhibitors will be on hand to display their latest and greatest in Halloween and haunt products!
- Compare products
- Discover new vendors
- Meet & greet your existing suppliers
- Share success stories with your peers
- Complete your plans for your most successful season yet
- Enjoy intimate meetings with your current suppliers
- Touch, compare and order all your season’s supplies
Exhibitors will be showing these products and more:
- Games and Crowd Pleasers
- Concession Supplies
- Tickets and Crowd Control
- Masks and Costumes
- Lighting and Special Effects
- Makeup and Prosthetics
- Fabric Paint and Décor
- Gift and Novelty items
- Attraction Design and Installation
- Sound/Visual Electronics and Effects
- Mobile Attractions
- Educational and Instructional Videos
- Music and SFX
- Visitor Automated Tracking Systems
- Visual Design, Marketing & Promotions
- Web Design and Online Marketing
- Much more!
A must-attend event for all retailers, events, attractions and the like:
- Haunted Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Amusement Parks
- Pumpkin Patches
- Renaissance Faires
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Event Coordinators
- Escape Rooms
- Adventure Games
…as well as specialty pop-up retailers, gift shops and all other retail outlets. Attractions are opening profit centers that sell concessions, novelty items, masks, props and all other types of Halloween merchandise – it can all be found on display at the HAAShow!
And don’t miss these popular exhibit floor attractions:
- The Dark Zone – see product displays in realistic lighting environments
- The Quiet Zone – the perfect environment for hot and heavy deal negotiations
- Interactive Exhibits, Paintball Pavilion and Inflatables – the hands-on demo area features inflatables, laser-tag, paintball zombie shoot, interactive zombie paintball rides and games!
- Makeup Demos – Learn the most current makeup techniques from industry experts
- Opening night gala
- Special evening events
- The largest education seminar series in the Halloween & Attraction Industry
- Round table and panel discussions with industry experts
- Late night conversations in hotel lounges
Expansive Educational Program:
- Learn new low cost/no cost marketing ideas
- See how social media and other modern techologies can drive customers to your attraction
- Uncover new ways to boost returning visitor traffic
- Identify attention-grabbing merchandising techniques & expand your revenue streams
- Acquire innovative business tools
- Gain useful technical info and techniques!
St. Louis Hospitality:
- Sunny skies and mild spring temperatures
- Easy access from the airport and major highway access to all major cities in the Midwest
- Frequent flight schedules make St. Louis a can-do destination, no matter where home is
- Quality hotels at affordable rates within easy walking distance of the Convention Center
- Convenient and accessible parking
- Many popular bars and restaurants within walking distance for after hours enjoyment!
See YOU in St. Louis!
Interested in speaking at the Halloween & Attractions Show or presenting a seminar? We’re all booked up for 2017, but if you’re interested in presenting in 2018, please fill out our Speaker Interest Form and email it to email@example.com!