Nothing beats face-to-face experience you get at this trade show! More than 300 exhibitors will be on hand to display their latest and greatest in Halloween and haunt products!
- Compare products
- Discover new vendors
- Meet & greet your existing suppliers
- Share success stories with your peers
- Complete your plans for your most successful season yet
- Enjoy intimate meetings with your current suppliers
- Touch, compare and order all your season’s supplies
Exhibitors will be showing these products and more:
Props, Animatronics, Games and Crowd Pleasers, Concession Supplies, Tickets and Crowd Control, Masks and Costumes, Lighting and Special Effects, Make-Up and Prosthetics, Fabric Paint and Décor, Gift and Novelty items, Haunted House Design and Installation, Sound/Visual Electronics and Effects, Mobile Haunted Houses, Educational and Instructional Videos, Spooky Music and SFX, Wristbands, Visitor Automated Tracking Systems, Haunt-Oriented Graphic and Web Design, and much more!
A must-attend event for all retailers, events, attractions and the like:
Haunted Houses, Theme Parks, Amusement Parks, Zoos, Museums, Pumpkin Patch Farms, Renaissance Faires, Family Entertainment Centers, waterparks, municipalities, event coordinators, etc. as well as specialty pop-up retailers, gift shops and all other retail outlets. Attractions are opening profit centers that sell concessions, novelty items, masks, props and all other types of Halloween merchandise – it can all be found on display at the HAAShow!
And don’t miss these popular exhibit floor attractions:
- The Dark Zone – see product displays in realistic lighting environments
- The Quiet Zone – the perfect environment for hot and heavy deal negotiations
- The Interactive Haunted House – professionally-produced attraction lets you see product at work
- Interactive & Inflatable Pavilion – the hands-on demo area features inflatables, laser-tag, carnival rides and games!
- Makeup Demos - Stay in the loop on this year’s popular new looks
- Opening night gala
- Keynote address
- Special evening events
- Round table and pane discussions with industry experts
- Late night conversations in hotel lounges
Expansive Educational Program:
- Learn new low cost/no cost marketing ideas
- See how social media and other modern techologies can drive customers to your attraction
- Uncover new ways to boost returning visitor traffic
- Identify attention-grabbing merchandising techniques & expand your revenue streams
- Acquire innovative business tools
- Gain useful technical info and techniques!
St. Louis Hospitality:
- Sunny skies and mild spring temperatures
- Easy access from the airport and major highway access to all major cities in the Midwest
- Frequent flight schedules make St. Louis a can-do destination, no matter where home is
- Quality hotels at affordable rates within easy walking distance of the Convention Center
- Convenient and accessible parking
- Many popular bars and restaurants for after hours enjoyment!
See YOU in St. Louis!