TransWorld is pleased to present the Sponsorship Kit for TransWorld’s Halloween & Attractions Show 2018 at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri on March 22-25!
Inside this kit, you will find programs designed to elevate your visibility as a Show Sponsor amongst the exhibitors at this buyer-packed event. This heightened exposure to the buyer will improve your return on investment (ROI) from being part of this year’s show. Pick from one of our existing sponsorship opportunities or contact us to design a tailored package to meet your specific needs. We have sponsorship opportunities available for every budget.
Secure your sponsorship today! We are offering these opportunities on a first-come, first-served basis, so call (847) 453-4285 and speak to Jennifer Braverman. By securing your sponsorship early, you will immediately begin receiving sponsorship recognition at this year’s HAA Show.
TransWorld Trade Shows, LLC
Please refer to the Sponsorship Kit for individual sponsorship opportunity deadlines.
2018 File Specs
- ALL FILES should be CMYK @ 300 dpi. Acceptable file formats are .TIF, .PDF, .AI, .EPS or .PSD. Please convert all fonts to curves before delivery. If the finished file is more than 5 Mb, please use a third-party file sharing service like Dropbox.com or similar.
- Company Logo for inclusion on signs & banners: See the above parameters; if your logo is in vector format, the physical dimensions are irrelevant. If providing a .TIF or .PSD, please make sure your logo is at least 6″ tall or wide; larger is better.
- Kick Panel Signs: 60.5″ wide x 32.25″ tall
- Aisle Signs: 72″ wide x 36″ tall
- Bell Stand Signs: 22″ wide x 28″ tall
- Easel Signs: 28″ wide x 44″ tall
- Meter Boards: 38.125″ wide x 74.5″ tall (visible); 38.125″ wide x 80″ tall (5.5″ at the bottom should be blank)
- Directory Ads: 8.5″ wide x 11″ tall with 1/8″ bleed (total size 8.75″ x 11.25″). Keep text at least 3/4″ from the edges.
Questions about files, sizes, etc.? Email Chad Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.