Health & Safety
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and staff are of the utmost importance to us. As you prepare to attend TransWorld 2021, please know that we’ve been working closely with The America’s Center, Hotels, and after-hours event venues. We have also made updates based on guidance from health authorities, such as The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other appropriate government agencies.
Note: Some images that are shown throughout our website and social media do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face-covering and physical distancing requirements. See below for important details to know before you visit.
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government-issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
ADDED ON-SITE SAFETY MEASURES:
- The America’s Center has installed touch-less doors for entry and exit.
- Separate doors will be designated for trade show entry and exit.
- Exhibitors and buyers have their own entrances into the building and onto the trade show floor each day to allow for proper social distancing and reduce the possibility of crowding entrances.
- Posted signage throughout the trade show floor and events. Please follow proper distancing with marked signs and directional arrows throughout the America’s Center, trade show floor, seminars, and after-hour events and parties.
- Face coverings are required on the trade show floor, seminars, and all after-hour events and parties.
- Face coverings must fully cover your nose and mouth unless actively eating or drinking while stationary.
- Attendee, exhibitor, and staff symptom screening is required upon entry to the trade show floor, seminars, and after-hour events and parties. These checks include temperature and health screening. Additional screening may be required.
- Increased trade show aisle widths from 10 feet to 20 and 40 feet to allow for proper distancing while on the show floor.
- Trade Show aisles will be one-way traffic to allow proper distancing on the show floor.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout The America’s Center, trade show floor, and at all seminars, and after-hour events.
- Plexiglass and other transparent dividers will be installed at all service desks where exhibitors and buyers check in to pick up badges and tickets.
- Staff and exhibitors will be implementing amplified sanitation practices throughout the center, including (but not limited to) cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using approved disinfecting cleaning spray and/or wipes.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- You have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine.
- You are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not attend. If at any point during their visit an attendee, exhibitor, or staff member does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be asked to leave the property.
Follow CDC, WHO, and The City of St. Louis, for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Adhere to social distance protocols put in place by TransWorld and respect others’ personal space.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending TransWorld’s Halloween and Attractions show, TransWorld’s Christmas Show, and TransWorlds Room Escape Conference you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Health and safety measures implemented by TransWorld prior to the show or onsite are subject to change. Any violations of the code of conduct may result in prohibiting entry to the show or removal from the show without a refund.