Health & Safety
This information is current as of 11/21/22 and will be updated if and when things change.
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and staff are of the utmost importance to us. As you prepare to attend TransWorld’s shows, please know that we’ve been working closely with The America’s Center, Hotels, and after-hours event venues. We have also made updates based on guidance from health authorities, such as The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other appropriate government agencies.
Note: Some images that are shown throughout our website and social media do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face-covering and physical distancing requirements. See below for important details to know before you visit.
BEFORE LEAVING HOME:
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government-issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
ADDED ON-SITE SAFETY MEASURES:
- The America’s Center has installed touchless doors for entry and exit.
- Face coverings are optional.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the America’s Center, including the trade show floor.
Follow CDC, WHO, and The City of St. Louis, for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Adhere to social distance protocols put in place by TransWorld and respect others’ personal space.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending TransWorld’s Halloween and Attractions show, TransWorld’s Christmas Show, and TransWorlds Room Escape Conference you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Health and safety measures implemented by TransWorld prior to the show or onsite are subject to change. Any violations of the code of conduct may result in prohibiting entry to the show or removal from the show without a refund.